Autel MP808, with powerhouse speed and performance, offers a wealth of diagnostic functions and functions, including OE level diagnostics, Injector coding, special services and more. Starting up in seconds and sporting a large 7-inch display, this diagnostic tool offers you a quick way to get you into business
Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Automotive Scanner Professional OE-level Diagnostics with Injector Coding Same Functions as DS808, MS906
1. Upgrade Version of MaxiDas DS808
2. One Year Free Update Online
on Autel Official Website
3. Extensive Vehicle Coverage:
Support More Than 80 US, Asian and European Vehicle Makes
4. Multi-Language Supported:
English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
1. Professional Diagnostics: The MP808 is a cost-effective OE-level diagnostic tool that supports advanced diagnostic functions and more, saving time troubleshooting and making work easier for professionals performing critical tasks.
2. Great User Experience: The diagnostic tool has smart and powerful Android OS and Cortex-A9 processor for great speed and fluidity in everything you do. Rooted in the ease of diagnostics, the scanner can provide you with incredible user experience.
3. Perfect Problem Solving: The scanner has the coverage for all the electronic systems on most commonly-used vehicles, providing you access to the systems for various scheduled service and maintenance, including oil reset, EPB/ BMS service, etc.
4. Additional Features: As a tablet-based diagnostic tool, the MP808 has several features in addition to the diagnostics and service, including: MaxiFix, Shop Manager and more. The smart AutoVin function offers you a fast way to identify the vehicle.
5. A User-Friendly Scanner: Whether you're a professional mechanic or a DIY enthusiast, this diagnostic scanner may be a nice option for you as it has riches of professional diagnostic functions and has a reasonable price, and provides one-year free update
Autel MP808, with powerhouse speed and performance, offers a wealth of diagnostic functions and functions, including OE level diagnostics, injector coding, special services and more. Starting up in seconds and sporting a large 7-inch display, this diagnostic tool offers you a quick way to get you into business
MaxiDAS MP808 is a professional diagnostic tool mainly designed for mechanics. It was equipped with Smart AutoVIN, Cloud-based MaxiFix and Shop Manager Functions, which make the MP808 better than the old version of DS808. Performing as same as the MS906, this diagnostic tool, MP808 contains complete capabilities including full OBD2 functions, all reset services and comprehensive systems diagnosis. You are able to use this smart diagnostic scan tool to facilitate you repair and maintenance
1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
2. Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
3. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
4. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
5. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
6. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
7. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
8. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
9. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
10. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
Supported Automotive Protocols
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
AU Ford, Holden, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chevrolet MPV, Chevrolet Truck, Chrysler, Ford, Geo, GM, Hummer, Hyundai, Kia, Pontiac, Satum, Scion, Workhorse, Acura, Daihatsu, Honda, Infiniti, Isuzu, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Daewoo, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, CnFiat, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Lamborghini, Landrover, LT3, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, SAAB, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW
NOTE: It does not support Brazilian local cars!
1. Full System Diagnostics
MP808 performs complete capabilities for all systems, not only includes 4systems diagnoses but all the other systems including Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Communication and more. You can get all the functions to fix your repair work more quickly with MP808.
1) Read hard codes on various systems. You are able to know the meaning of the trouble codes and figure out what's wrong with your systems.
2) Erase different DTCs easily after the problem has been carried out. Do remind that the check engine light will be turned off when you cleared the codes.
3) Retrieve live data to make sure all the systems run normally. The parameter item can be displayed in different forms, such as text, waveform graph, digital and more.
4) Active test is to test output elements. You can figure out whether a specific subsystem or component in your car functions well or not by using this tool to make the tester outputs function instead of checking in ignition status
2. Hot Special Services for Reset Performing
The diagnostic scanner is a professional tool aiming at providing mechanics and DIY enthusiasts with access to the systems to perform various maintenance and services.
1). Oil Service Reset – Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
2). TPMS Service – Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
3). EPB Service – Initializes the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
4). ABS/SRS Services – Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
5). SAS Service – Performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light;
6). DPF Regeneration Service – Clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
7). BMS Service - Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8). Brake Bleed - When your brake pedal becomes soft and inconvenient to control, this diagnostic tool can perform bi-directional tests to check the Anti-lock Braking System;
9). Injector Coding - Make the cylinder better identify injector after ECU or injector is replaced;
10). SAS Service - to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and clear steering sensor fault memory;
11). Throttle Adaptation - initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately
14). Lang change
17). CHG tire size
18). TEC learn
19). WIN DR ROOF
And much more…
3. An Android-based Tablet Diagnostic Tool
The MP808 is an Android-based tablet diagnostic tool and has several features and functions in addition to the diagnostic and service functions, like the MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Remote Desk, etc. All of these functions are equipped to provide you with enjoyable user experience and offer you ways to good data management and quick problem-solving.
1). Cloud-based MaxiFix online community – an online troubleshooter database that provides you with all common DTCs database for most vehicles and allows you to network with other users.
2). Instant remote control – works with TeamViewer Quick Support to enable you to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel's support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your tablet diagnostic tool on their PC.
3). Shop Manager – an application that helps you deal with the daily workshop business and improve customer service by helping you manage the workshop information, customer information records, and much more.
4). Data Manager – store, print, and review the saved files.
5). Interactive Data Logging – enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
6). One-stop multitasking – designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
4. Remote Assistance/ MaxiFix/ Data Manager/ Quick Link
The Remote Desk application launches the TeamViewer Quick Support program, a simple, fast and secure remote control interface. Use this application to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel's support technicians by allowing them to control your MaxiPRO tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
The MaxiFix application launches the on-line troubleshooter database, which not only provides you virtually all common diagnostic trouble code (DTC) database for most vehicles, but also serves as a forum allowing you to network with other MaxiCheck users, and gives you access to a vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Specification:
||Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat
||Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)
||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
||Mini USB 2.0
Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
|Power and Battery
||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life
||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
|Battery Charging Input
||5 V/1.5 A
||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||5% - 95% non-condensing
||ISO9141-2,ISO14230-2,ISO15765,K/L-Line,Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW,SAE-J1850PWM,
ISo11898(Highspeed,Middlespeed,Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN) SAE J2610,
GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP2.0,TP1.6
1 x MaxiPro MP808
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Mini USB Cable
1 x Main Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Quick Reference Guide
When you check online you will find that there are some similar Diagnostic Scanners from Autel. MaxiPro MP808 vs MaxiDAS DS808, MaxiPro MP808K vs MaxiDAS DS808K. So what are the differences among them, let me show you details.
Firstly, I have to say, Autel MP808 and Autel DS808 have the same functions, they are an upgraded version of Autel Maxicheck Pro + MaxiCOM MK808BT + Active Test / key Coding / Bi-directional Control, etc.
Autel MP808K is same as Autel DS808K. Comparing with MP808 and DS808, they come with a kit of OBD I Adapters. These connectors include Benz-14, Chrysler-16, BMW-20, Kia-20, Nissan-14, GM / Daewoo-12, Honda-3, VW / Audi-2+2, Mitsubishi / Hyundai-12+16, Benz-38, PSA-2, Fiat-3. With all these most common connectors you can expand your regular repairing work.
MP808K VS DS808K More Functions Details:
MaxiPro MP808K & MaxiDAS DS808K Reviews
MP808K & DS808K are great tools to see what's going on inside an engine. Their scan system come with a tablet and an OBD2 cable. The tablet has a large, clear screen, 32 GB of onboard storage, and a powerful processor that can easily read and interpret scan data.
The DS808 has full support for all vehicle electronics. It'll work with fault codes, view live data, and even view manufacturer- specific engine sensor data. It can view what the ECU is doing and sensor output, too.
Furthermore, the software of DS808 has plenty of extra features for professionals. You can easily view old data and manage customer information in Data Manger.
Diagnose fast and accurately
Easy to use
Extensive vehicle coverage
Powerful and special functions
Automatic software updates
Needs to be charged
Limited one year of free updates
Do not support Bluetooth