Autel OTOFIX D1, with powerhouse speed and performance, offers riches of diagnostic features and functions, includingOE-level diagnostics, bi-directional control, key coding, special servicesand more. Booting in seconds and sporting a big 7-inch display, 5800mAh Battery, 64GB Storage, this diagnostic tool provides you a quick way to get you right down to business
Autel OTOFIX D1 Automotive Full System Diagnostic Tool
OTOFIX D1 Intelligent Automotive Diagnostic Analyzer is an all-in-one handheld tool for all your DIY car repair needs. The OTOFIX D1 is built on an Android 9.0 tablet featuring a 7" LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1280*800 resolution, has a 4x ARM Processor, and 64GB of storage. OTOFIX D1 Diagnostic Tablet supports the smart diagnosis for all available vehicle systems and featuring up to 26 service functions and offers exceptional OE-level diagnosis and DTC analysis. Combined with the OTOFIX cloud service, it provides you with one-stop solutions from diagnosis to fix
1. 2 Year Free Update Online
2. Support VW/ Audi Online Coding/ Brush Hidden
3. Extensive Vehicle Coverage
for about 53 US, Asian and European vehicle models.
4. OTOFix D1 Supports External Connections:
USB OTG Type-C / USB Host Type-C / VCI / WiFi
5. Multi-Languages Supported:
English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Chinese
6. Connect Seamlessly with OTOFIX Cloud Service
to obtain remote expert support and share diagnostic reports.
Volkswagen Audi Subscription Package
* Subscribe to advanced features of Volkswagen and Audi including online coding, online IMMO, and hidden function renewal (in-app purchase required)
* Volkswagen Audi online coding and hidden function flashing, if you need this function, you need to pay extra.
* European area: 59 EUR per year, other areas outside Europe: 69 USD per year
1. Support read codeas, erase codes, live data, active test, version information and other important functions, with accurate and comprehensive data.
2. Support advanced functions such as Volkswagen and Audi online coding, brush hiding, etc. to meet your professional needs.
3. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information in no time.
4. Connect seamlessly with OTOFIX cloud service to obtain remote expert support and share diagnostic reports.
5. Exclusive diagnostic and repair tips database created by Cloud-based MaxiFix online community.
6. 7-inch full HD touch screen, bringing you a smooth experience; 5800mAh battery, longer standby time; 64GB storage to meet your daily needs
1. Full Systems Diagnostic:
It supports 12V electronically controlled models, and can diagnose high, medium and low-end models, including Maserati, Ferrari, Mercedes- Benz, BMW, Audi and other luxury car series, covering tens of thousands of models, and also supports the electronic control system of 12V new energy models, including BYD, Changan , Roewe, Brilliance, Dongfeng Fengshen, Nazhijie, JAC, Emgrand, Zotye and other models, can realize fault diagnosis of all models and systems.
1) .Powerful and fast diagnosis for all vehicle systems
2). Bi-directional Control for available components including actuators, valves, and pumps
3). Supports ECU information, read/ erase codes and live data
4). Guide Function provides more DTC tips (Supports Volkswagen/Audi)
5). Supports advanced features of Volkswagen and Audi including online coding, online IMMO, and hidden function renewal (By subscription only)
2. Maintenanc Service
1) Oil Service Reset – Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
2) TPMS Service – Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
3) EPB Service – Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
4) ABS/ SRS Services – Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
5) SAS Service – Performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory, and turns off steering wheel warning light;
6) DPF Regeneration Service – Clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
7) BMS Service - Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8) Brake Bleed - When your brake pedal becomes soft and inconvenient to control, this diagnostic tool can perform bi-directional tests to check the Anti-lock Braking System;
9) Injector Coding - Make the cylinder better identify injector after ECU or injector is replaced;
10) SAS Service - to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and clear steering sensor fault memory;
11) Throttle Adaptation - initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately
3. Vehicle Identification:
1). Auto VIN scan
D1 has the latest "Auto VIN Scan" function. The automatic VIN scan feature allows technicians to quickly detect the target vehicle and scan all diagnosable systems on the vehicle for trouble codes.
2). Manual Input
For vehicles that do not support automatic VIN scanning, the OTOFIX diagnostic system also supports manual entry of the VIN code or license plate number, or simply taking a photo of the VIN tag or license plate to quickly identify the vehicle.
3). Scan The License Plate/ VIN Code
Choose one of the three options, [Scan barcode], [Scan VIN] and [Scan license plate], and point the tablet diagnostic device at the VIN code or license plate, and keep it In the scan box, the VIN code or license plate number will be automatically scanned and recognized, and the result will be displayed in the dialog box of the "Recognition Result" interface.
Note: The function of scanning license plate is only supported in some countries and regions. If this function is not available, please enter the license plate number manually.
4). Manual Vehicle Selection
If the system fails to obtain the VIN code automatically from the vehicle ECU, or if the VIN code is unknown, you can choose the manual vehicle selection function.
5). OBD Direct Access
Tablet diagnostic devices may sometimes fail to recognize the vehicle. For these vehicles, the user can perform generic OBDII or EOBD diagnostics.
4. Full OBD Functions
1) Read/clear codes for all available systems. Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
2) Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information in no time
3) Connect seamlessly with OTOFIX cloud service to obtain remote expert support and share diagnostic reports
4) Supports bi-directional control to perform active tests to check component's functionality
5. Intelligent Applications to Facilitate Data Management
* Shop Manager: manage the workshop information, customer information records, and keep test vehicle history records.
* Data Manager: OTOFIX D1 can store, print, and review the saved files. Save needed or might-be needed data for later check or problem summary.
* Notification Center: Receives the regular on-line messages from the server for system update notification or other service information.
6. Maxifix Cloud service:
1) Remote expert service
*Low latency, accurately meet the needs of remote coding.
*Place an order with one click and quickly match the experts in the industry.
*Support voice/video multiple forms of remote communication.
*Basic Cloud platform service.
2) Device Mgmt. (Multi-device Mgmt) (Coming Soon)
3) Report Mgmt. (Cloud Report & Share) (Coming Soon)
4) Repair Info (DTC/ TSB/ Recall/ General Parts/ Maintenance) (Coming Soon)
||4x ARM Cortex-A35 processor (1.5 GHz)
||64GB On-board Memory
||7-inch LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with 1280 x 800 Resolution
* USB TYPE C *2
* TF Card (Support up to 32GB)
||Rear: 8 Megapixe
||Light Sensor for Brightness Auto Changing
|Audio Input/ Output
||* Input: Microphone
* Output: Speaker
|Power and Battery
||* 5800 mAh 3.85 V lithium-polymer battery
* Charging via 5 V DC power supply
||700 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.85 V
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
||-10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
||5% - 95% non-condensing
||DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can (GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141,
ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock,
BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)
1pc x Main Unit
1pc x OTOFIX V1
1pc x Power Adapter
1pc x USB to Ethernet Adapter
1pc x Type C USB Cable
1pc x Carrying Case
1pc x Quick Reference Guide