Autel MaxiTPMS TS408 is designed to activate all known TPMS sensors, read sensor ID, pressure, temperature and battery condition, program AUTEL MX-sensors and provide on-tool relearn procedure. With big color display screen, fast service speed and up-to-date software update, TS408 is truly the excellent companion for your TPMS service work.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS408 TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool
Autel MaxiTPMS TS408 is a direct replacement for the TS401, which will be discontinued later this year. Updates to the tool software speed and power make this TPMS tool a "must have" for any service shop, according to the company. The TPMS also includes free lifetime updates, new TPMS sensor relearn and MX-Sensor programming options
1. Update Version of TPMS TS401
2. Receives Both 315MHz and 433MHz Signals
3. Lifetime Free Update Online
on Autel Official Website
4. Displays Tire Air Ppressure and Temperature and Vehicle-Specific Relearns
5. Wide Compatibility:
TS408 is compatible with most European, American, and Asian TPMS-equipped cars.
1. Autel TS408 Can Only Work with Autel MX-Sensor
2. TS408 Can Program Autel-MX sensors Very Quickly, but it doesn't support copy by OBD
1. Unparalleled sensor coverage – activates All magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors on all vehicles sold worldwide
2. Reads data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, and relearn information
3. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
4. Accurate diagnosing result – a tool users can trust
5. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
6. Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
7. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
8. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
9. Saves up to 10 TPMS records for future data review
10. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
11. Modular design allows for future capability expansions
12. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
3 Methods for Quick TPMS Programming
With TPMS Programming tool TS408, you can program Autel exclusive MX-sensor to meet the specifications of a particular vehicle before new sensor installation and relearn. Therefore, the healthy MX Sensors can measure tire pressure and temperature accurately, allowing you to know tire health conditions.
3 Different Programming Methods are Easy Enough to Help Reduce Service Time:
1) Copy by Activation
Place the tool near the sensor to be copied.
* Press "Y" to program the original sensor ID into MX-sensor when you view the original sensor ID.
* Place a new MX-Sensor in the sensor slot to program.
* Autel TS408 automatically begins programming.
* Programming is completed when you view the sensor and tire data.
2) Copy by Manual Input
Input sensor ID. Select "Yes" to save and continue programming.
Programming is completed when you view the sensor and tire data.
3) Auto Create 1-16 Sensors
Place 1-16 MX-Sensor(s) close to the top of the tool.
* Autel TS408 automatically detects the sensor near the tool.
* Programming is completed when you view the sensor IDs and the PSNs.
Activate Sensors & Program Autel MX-Sensors
MaxiTPMS TS408 is an easy-to-use handheld TPMS relearn tool, which is specially designed to activate all TPMS sensors, and program Autel MX- sensors(Only for Autel brand sensors programming).
1) Activate TPMS sensors:
By choosing the right vehicle's make, mode and year, Autel TS408 can activate all known OEM/Universal TPMS sensors to view TPMS data: sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery condition, sensor position and OE part number etc.
Program MX-sensors: TS408 can easily program Autel MX-sensor to replace OE TPMS sensors with 3 options:
√ The old sensor is not completely bad? Using Copy by Activation from the existing sensor to the new sensor.
√ The old sensor is lost or completely bad? Input the ID printed on the original sensor with Copy by Manual Input.
√ The old sensor is completely bad and there is no way to get the old sensor ID? Use Auto Create to generate sensor IDs after you selecting the test vehicle' s make, model and year.
Notice: TS408 could program Autel-MX sensors very quickly, but it doesn’t support copy by OBD
2) Auto Relearn & Stationary Relearn
The sensor-relearn procedure is necessary, when you need to perform a service to the TPMS system, such as air pressure adjustment, tire rotation or sensor replacement.
√ For Auto Relearn: TS408 provides the easy relearn procedure guide on the tool to simplify the auto-relearn process, if the car is designed with auto relearn.
√ For Stationary Relearn: TS408 allows transferring the new TPMS sensor IDs to the vehicle's ECU without driving a vehicle, while triggering the sensors in learn-mode.
√ Notice: the relearn function of TS408 works very well, it provides auto relearn and stationary relearn, but not OBD relearn. If your old sensors are dead or cannot be scanned, this function may fail.
3) Effective Compatibility Check, then Enjoy Smooth Diagnosis
Autel TS408 supports most vehicle makes and models on the market. For making sure your vehicle is compatible with our TPMS tool, just follow the steps below:
*Search Autel official website
* Click "Products", "TPMS Service", "COVERAGE"
* Enter corresponding info when you access "Market", "Make", "Model", "Year", and "Select A Tool"
* Check whether TS408 is displayed in "Support by Autel (Tool)"
* Notice the "Relearn" and "Support by Autel(MX-Sensor)" to make sure which relearn procedures your vehicle needs, and know if your vehicle supports MX-sensor programming.
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Power: 3.7 V Li-polymer battery; 3200 mAh
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
1pc x TS408
1pc x Magnet
1pc x AC Charger
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Carry Case