Autel MaxiSys MS909EV is a 9.7-inch touchscreen advanced diagnostics tablet compatible with U.S., Asian, and European electric, hybrid, gas and diesel vehicles. With its dedicated EVDiag Box, MaxiFlash VCI, and detailed graphics, system information, and step-by-step instructions, the MaxiSYS 909EV provides a comprehensive approach to advanced electric and hybrid vehicle diagnostics. Includes one year of software updates and is covered by one-year limited warranty
Autel MaxiSYS MS909 EV MS909EV Electric Vehicle Diagnostic Tool
MaxiSys MS909EV is a new generation of intelligent diagnostics for electric, hybrid, gas and diesel vehicles. With its dedicated EVDiag Box, MaxiFlash VCI, and detailed graphics, system information, and step-by-step instructions, the MaxiSYS 909EV provides a comprehensive approach to advanced electric and hybrid vehicle diagnostics.
1. Package Includes Maxisys MS909 and Autel EV Daig Box
2. One Year Free Update Online
3. Global Version, No Area Restriction
4. Support Topology Mapping and Battery Pack Analysis
1. Advanced diagnostics for U.S., European and Asian electric, gas and diesel, and hybrid vehicles
2. Rapid analysis of EV high-voltage system including ability to read and erase codes and view live data
3. Comprehensive diagrams of high-voltage system block, components and sockets; Step-by-step system disassembly instructions
4. State of Charge and State of Health analysis for true battery condition
5. Battery pack analysis can be performed via OBD or directly with included specialty cables and jumpers; the 909EV screen displays detailed graphics and in-depth connection guidance to provide safe and secure testing.
6. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
7. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error
8. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of shop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records organized
9. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
Autel MS909 Smart Diagnosis Scanner:
Get to know Autel Intelligent Diagnostic from MS909, MS919, MaxiSys Ultra! Intelligent Features:
1. TSB: Official statement to eliminate unnecessary inspection process
2. Repair Assist: DTCs Rank by Priority, Step By Step Repair Guidance, Precise Recommendation Of Parts Location, Diagram & Other Info.
3. DTC Analysis: Possible Symptoms, Possible Causes, Possible Solutions
4. Relevant Cases: OE Repair History & Library
Note: Intelligent Diagnostics functions are not universal to all the vehicles, please send VIN to check comparability before you order!
Network Topology Module Mapping
Autel MaxiSys M909, MS919 and MaxiSys Ultra offer a revolutionary Network Topology Module Mapping design to give you the distinctive diagnostic results:
1. Displays the entire system through the Topology Map to glance all the modules with faults, which is easy to locate faults and causes.
2. Color-coded topology displays all system status in one page
3. View structure of communication between modules
4. Makes Supported: BMW, Ford, Volkswagen, Audi, GM, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda, Toyota-Lexus, Jaguar L-and Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Kia, Volvo.
NOTE: Please be noted that Topology is not universal to all the above vehicle brand models, please send your VIN to us before you place order.
Service Functions: MS909 can perform comprehensive vehicle-specific service and special functions like Oil Reset, EPB Reset, SAS Calibration, DPF Regeneration, Battery Registration, Throttle Matching, Suspension Calibration, ABS Bleed, Injector Coding, Power Balance, Crankshaft Position Variation Learn and etc.
* Active Tests/ Bi-directional Control: Autel MS909 the latest automotive diagnostic scan tool comes with bi-directional control capability to control and activate various vehicle systems, sub-systems or components like ABS pump, valves, window, door, roof, lamps and etc to perform active tests to check whether they are functioning well as they should.
* ECU Coding: Update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements.
NOTE: Services, Active Test, ECU Coding functions are NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number and functions to check compatibility before you order!
Autel MaxiSys: Highlights to Boost Work Efficiency
Professional Autel scanner Autel MaxiSys MS909, MS919 and MaxiSys Ultra include the upgraded MaxiFlash VCI, with which specially designed features to make your work easy and fast.
* Dual Wi-Fi: Fastest and stable wireless data communication between MaxiSys diagnosis tablet and your vehicle, speed up to 164 feet/50m, increases by 30% compared to its precedents. Other WIFI is for connecting your MS909 to Internet for update the latest software anytime.
* Operation Navigation: Auto scan tool features with operation navigation, just like your computer, you can always know which steps are you in, what module are you checking on and quickly for better diagnostic guidance.
Pre-Scan and Post-Scan Function, a Truly Practical Function for Car Workshops:
Step 1. Auto SCAN the Vehicle: the Auto VID function can automatically identify the vehicle and all equipped systems, codes and code details will be listed.
Step 2. Print Pre-SCAN Report with customized with shop and vehicle information.
Step 3. Repair Vehicle: creates efficient repair plan from the start.
Step 4. Auto SCAN Repaired Vehicle: ensures no new faults were created during repair and no DTCs are present at completion.
Step 5. Print Post-SCAN Report: proves all DTCs on Pre-SCAN report are fixed.
EV Diagnostics Upgrade Kit:
The EV Diagnostics Upgrade Kit includes EVDiag Box and adapters for specific electric vehicles to perform battery pack analysis. The EVDiag Box is compatible with the MaxiSys Ultra, MaxiSys Ultra ADAS, MaxiSys MS919, and MaxiSys MS909 tablets. EVDiag Box connects to MaxiFlash VCI or VCMI
1. Includes EVDiag Box, Adapters for BMW, Tesla, VW and Breakout Leads
2. Compatible with Ultra series products to perform Battery Pack diagnostics
3. State of Charge and State of Health analysis for true battery condition
1set x Autel MaxiSYS MS909
1set x EV Diagnostics Upgrade Kit