Autel MK908 II is equipped with the hardware including the powerful A7 Quad-Core 1.3GHz processor, 2GB RAM 64GB Memory, it’s fast to boot-up and multitasking. Autel MK908 II is the best possible auto diagnostic scanner providing evolutionary smart solution for professionals with Garage or Auto Repairing Shops
1. Global Version, No Area Restriction
2. One Year Free Update Online.
After One Year, MK908 II Software Subscription
3.VAG Guided Functions:
Step-by-Step Instructions for Car Repair for Volkswagen, Audi.
4. DoIP/CAN FD Protocol:
provide brand-new DoIP/CAN FD Protocol to cover 99% vehicles to 2021-2022
5. Multiple Language Supported:
English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian
6. Support Pre & Post-Scan:
Pre- and Post-Scan Reports Keep Your Clients Informed of The Repair Details and Provide Them with The Evidence to Settle Insurance Claims.
1. Please Charge the Battery First If You Can't Power Up The Scan Tool
2. ADAS Calibration is Not Supported, Please Notice
3. TPMS Service Couldn't Support TPMS Relearn/ Programming,
If You Need It, Please Check Autel TS508WF
4. MK908 II Doesn't Contain J2534 Box, So It Can Not Support ECU Online Programming for Mercedes and BMW.
If You Need for ECU Online Programming, We Suggest to Buy Autel MK908 PRO II
5. The Key Fob Programming is Designed for Asian Vehicles That Have Low-Grade Anti-Theft Systems and NOT Intended for AUDI, Benz, BMW, VW which Have Advanced IMMO Systems.
If you need IMMO function, please check Autel IM508S
/ AUTEL IM608 PRO II
Professional Key Programming Tool.
Powerful Octa-core processor
10.1-inch capacitive touch screen
Open source Android 10.0 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations and ECU coding
Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch
Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
Wide Compatibility and Vehicle Coverage
Chrysler,Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Opel, Peugeot,Porsche, Renault, Saab, Vauxhall, Volvo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Benz,Sprinter, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati,Maybach, Mini,Rolls-Royce, Seat, Skoda, Smart, VW, VW CV, Dacia, Ford EU, LT3,Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus,Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Samsung, Scion, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota,Isuzu, Mahindra, Perodua, Proton, TATA, HINO,UD,Fuso.
ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, High-speed, Middle speed, Low speed and Singlewide CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
1. Ultimate Configurationsfor Super-Level Diagnosis
1) Super CPU & RAM: This Android OS-based, tablet-style scanner sports an extremely powerful Hexa-Core 1.3GHz + 1.7GHz processor, and makes use of the internal 64GB solid-state drive, along with 2GB of RAM, for super speedy and smooth performance. However MS908, by contrast, only gets 1.4GHz Quad-Core Processor and 32GB SSD drive.
2) More Intuitive Display: Unlike MS908 supports 9.7" 1024*768 display, the image clarity image is more admirable in MK908. It is equipped with a 10.1", 1920*1200 resolution and back-lit LED multi-touch capacitive display for better user experience. Moreover, there's a built-in 8MP camera with a flashlight and autofocus. Compared with 5MP camera equipped in MS908, you will take more detailed snapshots for deeper analysis. Also, saving that and all the diagnostic data/files are quite easy thanks to 64GB on board memory space (only 32GB in MS908) at your disposal.
3) Ergonomic Design: The product has been designed to be carried single handy yet it doesn't mean it will fit in pocket. In particulars on the outside you will see it adopts the real rubber protection design on the both sides to be more ergonomic, and to resist damage of daily heavy use for maximum longevity
4) Useful Multitasking: The diagnostic scanner incorporates high-quality diagnostic protocols with multitasking capable software, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that this scan tool not only has amazing speeds, but also gets the ability to multitask, to help you to keep an eye on impacts on other parts, while fixing a particular part of the engine.
2. Autel MK908 ECU Coding Capability:
This function allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service or programming. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU reprogramming, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS and more.
NOTE: The ECU programming function can only be applied through connection with the J2534 programming device (Autel MaxiFlash Elite), which serves as a Pass-Thru interface to establish communication with and transfer data to the vehicle's ECU. ECU programming functions need to buy an Autel MaxiFlash Elite separately. Connect it to MK908 and update the scanner to a MK908P.
What's the difference between Coding and Reprogramming
A. Coding – also known as Teach-in Program,Component Adaptation or something similar, is used to reprogram adaptive data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts.
B. Reprogramming Operations – downloads new version of software subscription from the on-line server database through internet access (this procedure is done automatically when the MaxiSys display tablet is connected to the internet, so there is no need to check for software subscriptions yourself), and reprograms the newest software version to the vehicle's ECU
3. Autel MK908 All Systems OE-Level Diagnosis & Services:
As an addition to the complete OBD2 functions of a normal OBD2 scanner, this MK908 professional diagnostic computer can diagnose all car systems:
1) Oil reset to close the oil service light and reset service mileage & service interval after you replacing engine oil;
2) EPB reset to brake reset the new electronic parking brake for braking wheels safely again;
3) SAS reset to clear memories of the previous steering angle sensor and store the replaced one;
4) DPF service supports forced fuel injector regeneration and adjustment;
5) BMS service to reset battery management system;
6) ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion;
7) TPMS service to relearn TPMS sensors so that new sensors can be recognized by ECU;
8) IMMO service enables you to disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob. It could be one replacement key fob or more, depending on your needs.
4. Abundant User-Friendly Add-On Features
1) Extendable Feature: It can expand the diagnostic capabilities by working with Autel MaxiScope MP408
, MaxiVideo MV108
to go deeper into the unseen details for locating the fault easily and accurately, or by working with TS601 for diagnosing comprehensive TPMS problems.
2) AutoVin Technology: The device equips with the latest AutoVIN technology with advanced Auto-Scan functions to identify CAN-Enabled vehicles,
in one touch. It displays the data in the form of text, graph, analog and digital gauge for efficient analysis.
3) Fast Data Transfer (VCI): The package comes with both dual band 802.11n Wi-Fi technology and long range Blue-tooth connectivity that provides its users with an ultra-fast Vehicle Communication Interface.
You don't have to wait. Just plug it into the OBD-II dashboard and it will diagnose within seconds.
4) MaxiFix: The MaxiFix application launches the on-line troubleshooter database, which not only provides you virtually all common diagnostic trouble code (DTC) database for most vehicles, but also serves as a forum allowing you to network with other MaxiCOM users, and gives you access to a vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.
5) Data Manager: The Data Manager application is used to store, print, and review the saved files for future reviews.