The G-BOX2 realizes fast mode on vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using ths DAS3 EIS/EZS are lost. The use of the G-BOX2 reduces the time needed and eliminates the process of insertion and removal.
100% Original Autel G-BOX2 Accessory Tool for Mercedes Benz All Key Lost Used with Autel MaxiIM IM608/ IM508
1. Works with Autel IM508+XP400Pro and Autel IM608
2. It can be used in Boot Mode or Bench Method.
3. Supports Mercedes Benz All Key Lost, faster calculate password
4. Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
5. Program keys for Mercedes DAS3 CAN EIS/EXS in an ALL-Keys-Lost situation
6. Reduces reading time of W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
7. No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 Models
8. Supports DME/DDE ISN Reading and Writing in Boot Mode on applicable BMW vehicles.
9. Reduce the data reading time of ECU W204 and EIS W207 by more than 85%; It is not necessary to remove and reinsert the key for W221 and W164 after the 2009 models.
Why Buy Autel G-BOX --- Small is Smart!
1. Fit for Mercedes-Benz All Key Lost, Faster Password Calculation
8X TIMES FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION FOR EIS W172, W204, W207;
4X TIMES FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION FOR EIS W209, W211, ETC.
2. Fit for Mercedes-Benz All Key Lost, No More Repeated Insertions and Removals of IR Simulator
W164/-2008, W251/-2008, W164/2009-, W169, W251/2009, W216, W221(partial), W202(K)/W208(K)/W210(K), W203(K)/W463(K)
3. Fit for Mercedes-Benz All Key Lost, Can Be Programmed on The Vehicle Without Removing the EIS
EXCEPT FOR EIS W164 / -2008, W251 / -2008, W221, W202 (K) / W208(K) /W210(K), AND W203 (K) / W463 (K), ALL OTHER EISS CAN BE
PROGRAMMED ON THE VEHICLE DIRECTLY.
4. Fit for Mercedes-Benz All Key Lost, BMW DME/ DDE ISN Reading and Wring in Boot Mode
Autel G-BOX2 is an adapter compatible with Autel's IM508 (with purchase of XP400 programmer) and IM608 Key Programming tablets used to aide in the programming keys for Mercedes DAS3 CAN EIS/EXS in an ALL Keys Lost situation. The G-Box2 also supports DME/DDE ISN Reading and Writing in Boot Mode on applicable BMW vehicles. Bench Method is also supported. All Keys Lost password calculations are 4x to 8x faster. Moreover, the number of insertions and removals of W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009 is reduced to zero, greatly simplifying the operation steps. It can be used in Boot Mode or Bench Method. G-BOX2 needs to be used with the Autel IM508 or IM608 for reliable performance.
G-BOX2 is compatible with the Autel's advanced diagnostic tablets support IMMO and key programming functions.
G-BOX2 realizes fast mode on vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using ths DAS3 EIS/EZS are lost. The use of the G-BOX2 reduces the time needed and eliminates the process of insertion and removal.
G-BOX2 can read and access most engines manufactured by Bosch including EDS/ MEx17 series engines used in BMW and Volkswagen Vehicles. This capability supports the ability to perform adaptions when all keys are lost and engine is replaced.
Less Time, More Secure
1. Support fast mode on Vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using the Das3 EIS/ EZS are lost
2. Read and write Bosch Engine ECU on F Classis of BMW and MQB of Volkswagen
3. With the Autel's advanced Diagnostic Tablets supporting IMMO and Key programming functions
Autel G-Box Main Features:
1. Fit For Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost, Faster Password Calculation
2. Used with IM608
3. Used for Faster fit for Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
4. Fit For Mercedes DAS3 can EIS / EZS all keys lost
5. Reduce time reading W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
6. No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 models
7. Fit for BMW DME / DDE ISN reading and writing in boot mode
8. G-Box is compatible with both the Autel MaxiIM IM 608 and IM508 with XP400, also compatible with Auro IM600 and Auro IM100 with XP400
1. DC Port - Provides +12V DC power supply.
2. CAN-H Port - Universal CAN bus interface, connects with OBDII Pin6
3. K1 Port - Universal K-Line interface, connects with OBDII Pin1
4. Status Indicator - Indicates the current operating status
5. Relay Ports - Connect with dedicated relay cables
6. +12V Power Port - Universal power input/ output port
7. OBDII Connector - Connects to the vehicle's OBDII directly or via a dedicated extension cable
8. OBDII Female Connector - Connects to the main cable of Autel diagnostic tablet
9. CAN-L Port - Universal CAN Bus interface, connects with OBDII Pin14
10. K7 Port - Universal K-Line interface, connects with OBDII Pin7
11. GND Port - Universal power input/ output port
12. DB15 Port - Used with dedicated DB15 cable for reading and writing multiple types of ECUs
How to Make the G-BOX2 Work?
1. OBDII Operation when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicle are lost
Use OBDII access on Mercedes=Benz vehicles manufactured after 2009 with W204, W207, W216 and W164 EISs
1). Connect the G-BOX2 to vehicle's OBDII
2). Remove the fuse of vehicle EIS. Connect the Relay ports to the fuse using the supplied fuse cable.
3). When the vehicle has an ELV, connect the K7 port and ELV plug using the supplied K-Line cable
4). Connect the G-BOX2 to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet.
2. Desktop operation when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicle are lost
Use this method for all Mercedes-Benz vehicle EISs supported by Autel diagnostic tablets supporting IMMO and Key Programming Functions
1). Connect the G-BOX2 to the Mercedes-Benz EIS using the supplied DB15 cable
2). Connect to the DC Port of G-BOX2 using a power adapter (DC 12V)
3). COnnect the G-BOX2 to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet
3. Reading engine password operation on bench
Use this method for Bosch ECUs supported by Autel Diagnostic Tablets supporting IMMO and Key Programming Functions
1). Connect the G-BOX2 to Autel diagnostic tablet
2). Connect the G-BOX2 to Engine ECU
3). Connect to the DC port of G-BOX2 using a power adapter (DC 12V)
1pc x Autel G-BOX2
1pc x DB15 Cable
1pc x K-Line Cable
1pc x Fuse Cable
2pcs x Fuse (5A)
2pcs x Clamp Cable
1pc x OBDII Extension Cable
1pc x Quick Reference Guide