Bluetooth Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT is suitable for most OBD2 vehicles and support many car brands, It support all system diagnosis, and wireless connection makes diagnosis easier
Bluetooth Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT All System Diagnostic Tool with MaxiVCI Support ABS/ SRS/ EPB/ IMMO/ DPF/ SAS/ TMPS Upgraded Version of MK808
1. Original Autel Brand
2. Operating System: AndroidTM 4.4.4
3. One Year Free Update Online on Autel Official Website
4. Internal reliable 32GB On-board Memory for better performance
5. 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution display
6. With Bluetooth Connection. Wireless connection makes diagnosis easier
7. Supported System: ABS, DPF, EPB, SAS, SRS, TPMS, BMS, Oil Service Reset
8. Vehicle Coverage: Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European car
9. Functions: Complete capabilities for codes, live data, electronic control unit (ECU) information, and vehicle control systems
10. Language Supported: English, Polish, Korea, German, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, French
Notice: MK808BT has the same look and function as MK808, but MK808BT has more Bluetooth connection than MK808 (Wireless connection makes diagnosis easier)
Featuring the powerful Cortex-A9 processor, and a 7.0 inch LCD capacitive touchscreen, based on the Android multitasking operating system, and combined with the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, the MaxiCOM MK808BT is your ideal auto diagnostic and service tool. MK808BT provides you with superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB(Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
1. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz) processor
2. 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution display
3. Internal reliable 32GB On-board Memory for better performance
4. Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
5. Android 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
6. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
7. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, electronic control unit (ECU) information, and vehicle control systems, etc
8. Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes for future review
9. Read/clear codes functions
10. Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
11. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information
12. Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
13. Support forced DPF regeneration
The MaxiCOM diagnostic system supports four methods for Vehicle Identification.
1.Auto VIN Scan
The MaxiCOM diagnostic system features the latest VIN-Based Auto VIN Scan function to identify vehicles and scan all the diagnosable ECUs and run diagnostics on the selected system. This function is compatible with 2006 and newer vehicles.
2.Manual VIN Input:
For vehicles not supporting the Auto VIN Scan function, you may manually enter the vehicle VIN.
The Auto VIN Scan can be selected after selecting the test vehicle manufacturer.
When the vehicle's VIN is not automatically retrievable through the vehicle's ECU, or the specific VIN is unknown, the vehicle can be manually selected.
When it comes to ultra-portability, MK808BT is your perfect companion. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, MK808BT offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024x600 quality.
MK808 is a Android tablet with intuitive seven-inch touch screen capable of scanning all available modules for faulty codes and aiding in performing an extensive list of the most popular maintenance services including oil and service light resets and steering angle sensor calibration. The tool's quad-core processor and 32GB operating memory combined with its drill-down touch interface enables deft analysis of domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
Comprehensive Diagnostic Functions:
Read and erase codes for all available systems using the supported protocols. The tablet type MaxiCOM diagnostic tool is the best way to display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
It can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
It makes great sense in the safety driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift, this diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this diagnostic does for you.
SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic tool can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
Supports a wide range of special functions, including IMMO (immobilizer), Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, TPMS, and many more
Oil reset service: It allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
EPB: The service is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
BMS: The service allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
DPF: The service specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
SAS: The service helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
TPMS: The service makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
IMMO: The unique function MK808BT has at this price, is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
Global Vehicle Coverage:
Asian and European vehicles after 1996. Utilizes new Auto VIN ID Tech to automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year without the need for user assistance
Superior Mechanics Assistant:
In addition to the MaxiCOM standard features and special functions, there are also a host of enhanced features that are specifically designed for common repair shop work, including; Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement, Force fuel injector regeneration and adjustment, Battery registration and reset, Sensor relearning after repair or replacement
SHOP MANAGER – You can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
DATA MANAGER – The best solution for the data related operations, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF, Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
REMOTE DESK – you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
1pc x MK808BT Tablet
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x USB Cable(for testing)
1pc x USB Cable(for charging)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x User Manual